Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We're back!!

Woohoo! I got my blog working again. I had a little misunderstanding with the email address I was using. Anyways. Alot has happened in our live since my last post. We were blessed with a BIG, beautiful baby boy.
Introducing Micheal "Quade" Probst
Born July, 23 2011 at 12:53 pm
8lbs 10oz, and 20.5 inches long
He is already getting so big... Here are a few pictures from his first four months of life!

This is his beautiful craddle his Great-Grandpa Probst made for him. He likes sleeping with his hands spread out by his head so unfortunately he didn't last too long in this.

This was at his baby blessing in September. We also bless his cousin Emery, Scott and Sarah's baby girl, on the same day.

This is his first baseball hat. If he's anything like his daddy he'll be wearing one of those most of his life.

Me and my baby boy!! Look at those blue eyes!

The three generations taking a Sunday nap! So cute!

This is the picture we put on our Christmas card this year. He's such a stylish boy thanks to his Aunts.

In his carseat.

How cute are those little Carhart coveralls!

My mom made him this hat and he looks so adorable in it.

All snuggled up with dad holding his bottle. He loves to eat!

Well I am hoping I will start being better at this now that I've got everything figured out. I will start posting lots more pictures from now on. We are so blessed to have this little guy in our lives. He is such a sweet little boy. He smiles and laughs all day. He has been sleeping through the night most of the time since he was two months old. He has also acquired the nickname "Jumba" courtusy of Grandpa Mike, and according to Grandpa Don he already likes watching Sports Center. We had his four month check up the other day and he was weighing 18.6lbs and was 23inches long. He is in the 97 percentile for his weight and his head, and in the 75 percentile for his heighth. So crazy, it seems like just yesterday he was a tiny little guy.



1 comment:

  1. Umm...your short haircut is SOOOOO cute!!! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete