Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lately..

Yes it has been quiet a while since I have been on here, but it is not my fault. We have 3 computers and none of them were working! I don't know how that happens but it happened to us! I did somewhat enjoy it since Seth wasn't able to look at Craigslist everyday. Anyways I was finally able to upload some pictures too. We, well Seth, has been very busy with calving and lambing. The pictures I have of the lambs are like our first few that lambed and they look very different now.



This was a first and only set of triplets that we had. If I remember correctly it was two girls and a boy! Just like the Waltons!

Seth with a baby lamb! This was my first time with Lambs, they didn't look anything like what I was expecting. Look at how long their legs are!!

This picture is actually from Thanksgiving.... Like I said, I have been bad.


A few weeks ago we had another ultra sound. They really didn't give us any good pictures so I won't post any, but everything is looking good and it's a Boy!!! We are so excited! I have started doing some shopping for little boy clothes and it has been so fun! Our due date is July 28, it is coming up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment